Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Memorial Day Memories

Cash, Kali (Cash's Girlfriend - yes GIRLFRIEND), Jessie, Summer, Peyton, Trace, Klint, and Me.

This Memorial Day my brother Cash got spontaneous and got us all together to go hiking up Spring Creek - south of Kanarraville. It's been years since I've been up the canyon and into the beautiful narrows. We packed some lunches, put on our hiking shoes, said a prayer to stay safe from the snakes, and headed out. The weather was BEEEEEEEAUTIFUL, and the canyon was as beautiful as I remember! There was a snake encounter, but only Klint saw a snake, a very small snake, just before we got to the end of our hike. Woosh! Glad I didn't see it. To see more about our fun little hike go to my sister Jessie's blog. She posted a lot of pictures!!!

7 comments:

Lucashell said...

I love hiking that looked way fun...

Anisa said...

I seriously don't remember the last time I hiked up there.... we went a little ways up Kanarra canyon not too long ago. Tons of fun!

Cutie Cakes by MinDee said...

how fun! but...cash's girlfriend!!!! she looks cute!

Lisa said...

Look at all the updating. You did a lot since I looked last. You've been a busy girl.

Jessie said...

It was a ton of fun. I think that our next hike should be up Kanarra Canyon, but we should take someone who is NOT afraid of snakes to protect us. Do you think Cash would kill a snake if he had a gun?

Sproatmeal said...

So, because it was Cash's idea, did he actually stick with you?

Jessie said...

Amazingly enough he did stay with us for the most part.