Thursday, February 26, 2009

Gosh, This was WAY Fun!

I meant to do this a long time ago...I saw it on Anisa's blog, but just never got around to it. Since nothing is going on in my SINGLE life, this is what you get??? Enjoy!

1. The Fridge...Did you notice the retro Budweiser on the top shelf??? It's all for show PEOPLE! That's a collector item. Please remember that my roommate is a boy - I do try to keep the fridge somewhat organized.
2. Closet...I love COLOR - can you tell. I do own some black - they are on the other side of the closet...But since I am a "spring" my clothing color palate is all these bright colors. They say "spring" gal's should not wear black, or at least save it for the bedroom if you know what i"m saying... Useless information - you know me!3. The Sink...the joy of having a dishwasher. Oh wait - I am the dishwasher. I think it's punishment for always throwing a fit when my mom asked me to do the dishes as a child???4. Toilet...Now this toilet is my own personal toilet. I am the only one that usually uses it, unless my roommate, Cash wants to make me mad. Occasionally he'll come use it, and not spray after - I guess I'm glad he at least flushes??? Again, more information you don't care to know! (Dont' think that I didn't think about taking a picture of me on the toilet - gross! But so FUNNY!)5. Favorite Shoes...Hot PINK CROC'S - all the way baby. Now don't think that I wear them out in public, cause I don't. Only once in a great while...but the minute I get home they get put on!6. Favorite Room...My bedroom! Although, I hate the windows, but what can you do? Other than the windows it's my favorite!7. What my kids are doing...They are swimming around in some man's area, or a cleaner explanation is, they are just chilling in Heaven, patiently waiting. I have such obedient children.
8. The Laundry room...Yes, you are seeing that right - it's next to the oven. The other half is down in the storage room. Loads of fun - no pun intended! Get it, "loads" - never mind?!?!
9. Self-portrait...How fun was this - a favorite past time of mine!
10. Dream Vacation...Disney World - where I'll be in a few weeks - so stay tuned for blogs and pics on that Spring Break adventure!!!

8 comments:

Anisa said...

Oh, we love disney world. we would love to be able to go again. When exactly will you be there? My friend Cami will be there in a couple of weeks too.

Thayne and Jenny said...

I LOVE DISNEY WORLD! It's been a long time since I'v been there, but it was the BEST! You're going to have blast! P.S. (the part about what your kids are doing...kinda weird...???:)

Anonymous said...

You're going on another vacation?! I'm so jealous! Have tons of fun.

Love the picture of the sperm. Your kids are going to be so cute!

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

You forgot to show what the other half of your kids are doing...

Mrs Buchanan said...

Nice Libby, my favorite is what your kids are doing.

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

Thanks for the pictures - that will always be Grandma's house to me! Rather creative portrait of your kids. You should go into photography! ha ha

Lucashell said...

I want to go to Disney World. I can't belive you get to go... Sorry it took me a while to comment! I am so excited for you!

Michelle said...

oh libby only you! I loved it my mom and I laughed so hard it made my day!! Have fun in florida I am jealous and say hi to the race track for me ;0)