Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No Words...

Alllllll Aaaaaaboard!  Woo, woo!  Welcome aboard the Midnight Sun Express, I'm Libby, and I'll be your tour guide today - all the way to Denali.  I come from the second greatest state known as Utah...yes, yes, and I usually silence the car when I say that.  Folks I love Alaska, and I love being here, and we are going to have a fun time getting you all the way to Denali.  By the way just to let you all in on a little secret I have recently been single for 27 years, but now I turned 28 and I'M READY TO DATE - SO LET'S FIND ME A MATE...in 2008, it would be great...Noel, take the mic, get it out of my hands I'm going crazy...Excuse me for just a moment.  I'll be back in five!

8 comments:

Lucashell said...

So how many shifts to you work overnight?

Lib-Dawg said...

Our schedule is so crazy...i've been picking up shifts like a mad woman...but not these last two three days off. We normally work two days on, one day off, two days on, three days off. But for the month of July and half of august i was working four days on one day off. This video was taken in the 2 1/2 mile tunnel - i love to go scream in it!!! It makes me happy???

Alisha Green said...

Ahh Lib, you crack me up. Love ya! Keep having fun, and we'll see ya next month.

Dustin & Angie Drake said...

I have a single brother. He's 29 and looking...but not very hard at all. What do you think?

Anisa said...

Are you ready to come home yet?

Mrs Buchanan said...

YOu are such a dork!!!

Audra B. said...

Yup, its official....you have totally lost it!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that screaming was not out of fear. It was just because you're a goofball, I think. When do you come back to Utah?