Thursday, December 18, 2008

Columbia

Columbia was cool.  I went and took a mud bath!!!  It was so awesome and refreshing!  I also want to state that the most action I got this entire trip was here in the mud bath.  I got in, got pushed into a corner, and a Latin man started rubbing me up in down with mud.  He even pulled up my tankini top up and rubbed MY CHEST!!!  Like I said, most action I got the entire trip!  SERIOUSLY!  Why this was happening there was nothing I could do, I was so tense by being in the mud and confused to all that was happening.  After soaking in the mud for about thirty minutes I got out and headed down to the river to wash it off.  I get down there and a woman who speaks no English takes me in and starts to bathe me.  She starts tugging on my top and so I move the straps down, next thing I know she is pulling my top completely off.  Then she reaches down and starts tugging at my bottoms.  Then I realize I am completely nude, surrounded by tons of people, but realize they are all nude as well.  The woman took my swim suit and rubbed it clean and then gave it back to me and I quickly, QUICKLY, put my suit on as she continued to clean me, she got me cleaner then I have ever been!   It was quite an experience, but I would love to do it again!  Do it again, not for the rub down...come on people!  It was good for my skin! 

3 comments:

Klein said...

Have you talked to your bishop about all this yet?

Anonymous said...

Just what I was going to say! Yeah, that is CRAZY! One of those situations where you'd think, "I can't believe this is happening. What do I do?!" They don't really go over those sorts of things in church lessons...

Ray Johnson said...

Si senorita, I hope you know this means we are engaged! My family has all the nuptual preparations made. We look forward to seeing [all of] you soon! - Jorge