Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SNOW, SNOW - GO AWAY!!!

I am so SICK of this snow! Seriously - SICK OF IT!!! Just got dumped on some more today, with that white cold stuff - and it wasn't Edward... I have to say, snow does bring out good Samaritans. I have the best neighbors in the world. They keep my driveway clear, and are there in a moment to get me unstuck.
This is UNREAL the amount of snow we are receiving...I need to think positive...we're going to get out of a drought, we're going to get out of a drought, we're going to get out of a drought! By HELL, we better get out of this drought!
OooOoOHhhHHh...take me to my happy place...white sand beaches...Aruba, I'm coming as soon as I win the lottery?!?!?! When will that be???

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I hate to tell you this but I LOVE the snow!! I was so happy today. It helps that I didn't have to drive in it and I park in a garage. I went for a walk in it and loved every minute of it. Lighten up Libby, just enjoy it! :)

Mom's Sewing Vault said...

How do you polaroid your pictures, and will you email me those images of your house? Just beautiful. It will melt.

Klein said...

I paid good money to go see the snow last weekend. You are lucky. You get dumped on for free! Think of it as a giant snow cone in your front yard. Get yourself some syrup and eat it.

Anonymous said...

I feel for you. I am also so sick of the snow and ice!