Wednesday, January 20, 2010

It's a Tag - You're it if you read this!!!

What is your current obsession?
Getting my life in order - completely organized...is that even an obsession?

What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love?
Star Wars Trilogy - DUMB, how do people like that!!!

What are you wearing today?
Jeans, light green argyle sweater with a blue button up shirt, and black blazer.

What's for dinner?
Beats me...probably a bowl full of cereal...I really need to go grocery shopping.

What's the last thing you bought?
A new windshield because it didn't pass inspection, and I had to!!! Not happy about that!

What are you listening to right now?
Buzz of a mini fridge, and a professor across the hall speaking...I'm at work.

If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Somewhere on the east coast!!!

What is one of your hobbies?
Is blogging a hobby, or how about being a student for life???

What are 3 things that annoy you most?
People who think they are so great...when they really aren't!!!
Stupid people - nuff said!
Laundry

What is your favorite color?
Green (But I love all colors!!!)

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
At the time being my cheap Old Navy jeans. (I said, "at the time being.")

What is your dream job?
Working on a cruise ship being a massage therapist.

Describe your personal style.
I feel I am very casual, but still professional. I'm a student, how am I suppose to dress - gees!

What are you going to do after this?
Well, right now I am at work...yes, this is what I do at work??? After work I am going to yoga, do some grocery shopping, then home to eat some dinner (cereal if you remember the previous question).

What inspires you?
Amazing People, books, movies, and dreams.

What are you currently reading?
Well I just finished that stupid book, Breaking Dawn, which I need to blog about the stupidity of that book. Now I am currently reading Nights at Rodanthe by Nicholas Sparks.

What delighted you most today?
Well my day is not over yet, but I can sense that Yoga will delight me today!

By what criteria do you judge a person?
Looks - I wish I wouldn't though!!! I'm getting better.

If you could pick a talent, what would it be?
Dancing, singing, and taking pictures.

Best Vacation Ever?
I can't choose - they've all been amazing!

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
A lot, can't give you a number...but I have three pairs I wear over and over!

I don't really know if there is anyone left to tag, but if you haven't done this and are reading mine, please feel free to consider yourself tagged!

The rules: 1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.Tag eight others.

3 comments:

Mrs Buchanan said...

When did you decide that you wanted to become a massage therapist? I did it, you should go read mine.

Logan and Sydney said...

Why didn't you have stiff buy you a new wind sheild? - Logan

MinDee said...

your pic is so cute!!!! you shouldn't be single any longer with that one ;)