Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 HERE I COME!!!

The nEw YeAr was rang in at the parents house. Mom cooked a nice turkey dinner, which was different for the nEw YeAr celebration, and our cousins Ethan and (wife) Libby Sproat came and rang in this nEw YeAr. It's always fun to have them come and stay...you two need to come more often!!! We ate lot's of food, visited, laughed, watched All About Steve, and then watched the fireworks from the back patio.
Ethan and (the other) Libby loving my Dad's remote control, I think they might even end up getting one for themselves...Can you believe it's even a remote control? Sure is, and there is no way my dad will ever lose that thing!
The whole group of party animals (Jessie, Libby, Ethan, Flint - trying to get smooth on Ethan, Mommy, and the other Libby. And Dad taking the photo.) Cash was there for part of the night, but had a date later? At least one of us is dating...
Oh Daddy Oh! Trying to sneak out early - it's one night out of the year!!! This photo cracks me up!!!

Raise your glass to nEw YeArS resolutions, and a great year ahead. Can't wait to see what's in store... According to my horoscope this COULD be my year. I quote, "Cancer, you can create opportunities and make the most of them in 2010, but you're going to have to decide the best course for you to make your way in the world. You can do it, but you might have to try several paths before finding the correct way. If you're single (YOU KNOW IT), building the kind of life you want just might attract someone special. Career matters could transform as well. Your circumstances could have changed so much by the end of the year that 2010 could seem like a century instead of just one year." We'll see if these horoscope things are true. On to a nEw YeAr!!! Bring it on - I'm ready, and can't wait to see how life rolls out!

4 comments:

Lucashell said...

I have alot of plans this year... I am so excited for what this year will hopefully bring..

Anisa said...

You have such a fun family!!!

2010 is going to be a great year!!!

Anonymous said...

We had so much fun with you guys for New Year's! And we are definitely going to find one of those remote controls. It is seriously the coolest thing I've seen all year!

Mrs Buchanan said...

That was so much fun! I'm sad that Ethan and cousin Libby didn't get to stay longer, but we'll be seeing them soon when we fly out to see them in May!