Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Farthest North Denny's in THE WORLD

Who goes to Fairbanks to eat at the nasty restaurant known as Denny's, uh, I DO! If you go to Fairbanks you have to add the farthest north Denny's to your list of things to do there. I tell my train passengers all the time that if you're in Fairbanks you HAVE to eat at Denny's. Of course the majority of the passengers look at me like I'm an idiot...but I guarantee that about 90% of them take me up on my recommendation. You just have to eat there, at least for the chance to buy a shirt. That's basically why we ate there. I am such a dear sister because the only reason we ate there this evening was because I wanted to get my sister Miss Jessie a shirt from there. I don't know why I am so kind to her, but bless my heart, that is what I did, I bought her a shirt! Yes, yes I know I am so sweet - who wouldn't want a sister like me??? Jessie, you better watch your mouth or that shirt is MINE!

2 comments:

Lucashell said...

I like denny's!

Jessie said...

You are such a sweet sister, when you want to be, which is about 10% of the time. The other 90% you like to embarress me and make me feel like crap. But I know that you will always love me.