Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Together Again!!!

The first day I saw Noel he gave me a big hug and I looked at him and said you look like Jesus, although, he had a beard to match the long hair. The hair is gone, but it was fun and hot while it lasted...
Prayers are answered because my bartender Noel and I are back together again. We had a great "first run" and it felt like we never left. I'm so excited for another fun filled summer. "I'll be his girl for all season, all the year through...the girl for all season, cause I love, ove, ove, cause I love to be everything to him...Just him!!!" (Lyrics come from the hit movie, Grease 2.) He loves it when I sing that to him...Good times are ready to begin!

2 comments:

Lucashell said...

I love it when you have people who are so fun to work with. It makes work so much more enjoyable.
Shell

Anisa said...

I don't know what to say... I hope you have fun.