Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm DONE!!!

As you all know I have been so "busy" reading those Twilight books this past week...I don't know if I should admit this but I finished yesterday at 4:30pm - took six days to read all three. I think I could've finished on Monday but Summer called me and made me go to the gym. PEOPLE - these books are so good, and I just don't know if I can wait until August to find out what happens next. It is however, so nice to be finished with those books they were taking up all my time and thought...Why can't the scriptures be like that?!?! Well Folks, it's back to normal life, and frankly I think I'm glad to be back! I'm finally getting things done around the place and with the Holidays.

2 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Libby, you are a card! I love your sense of humor and enjoyed your Christmas letter and thanks for doing the 'Thankful for' list and for sending it.

Alisha Green said...

Ummm yeah, I read these books back in oct. Couldn't put them down either. I don't know how we all are going to survive until the next one comes out! So good!