Monday, November 12, 2007

Holy $&!#...

Can I just say that text messaging is horrible!!! I went over about sixty some dollars on my phone bill this month and about had heart failure when I saw the amount of $157.08 due. I have never gone over on my phone bill, and I will never go over again! I have never liked text messaging in the first place, now I really am not liking it at all! I can't seem to bring myself to get rid of it though...so I guess I'm going to have to keep a close watch on it for this next month. $157.08 - What was I thinking???

4 comments:

Mrs Buchanan said...

You lie, you love text messaging, that's why you do it so much.

Ron and Debbie said...

Libby, Tisha had a bill a lot bigger than that. ($600)I think Josh and Mel grounded her from it until she got it paid. She is deaf though and can't talk on the phone. So what is your excuse? As Granny would have said, "We live and Learn the hard way". Right?

Anisa said...

Get a plan that has free texting... duh.

Logan and Sydney said...

That's why you get verizon instead of altel. Silly Girl.