Monday Nov. 8 through Sunday Nov. 14, 2010
1. Drove to work freezing cold, when just as I pull into the parking lot I realize that instead of having my heater on full blast I had my air conditioning on full blast???? How on earth do I miss that?
2. Why doing yoga in the "downward facing dog" pose I did something to my heel, and am mad I don't have insurance. I guess I'll just hope that the pain works it's way out...
3. Couldn't handle the stupid college students, and got fired up with one student that wouldn't follow our rules at the testing center. (Students are suppose to bag up their stuff and take it in with them before testing - this student wouldn't, so I told him very rudely that I hope his stuff gets stolen. He then said, "Do you have a knife so you can stab me!")
4. Was so fed up with students that I left work early, and missed out on two hours of minimum wage! (Yes, I got someone to cover my time.)
5. Tried to make homemade caramel, and with one moment unattended I burnt the caramel and had to throw it all away.
6. Volunteered to make refreshments for my "older" institute class, and this was not the week to volunteer and use my time to make refreshments!
7. Had my email hacked into (and I'm hoping you were smart enough to not click on the link I was sending you).
8. Because of the email hacking I'm still debating whether I should change my email, but I don't want to have the work of switching over...
9. Again because of the "hacking" I was trying to switch email accounts and DELETED my precious blog for about thirty minutes. It was seriously GONE from the WORLD WIDE WEB for thirty minutes!!! Yes, I actually cried. However, my cry only lasted about two minutes.
10. Tried for an hour to steal the Internet from my neighbors so that I could video chat with a dear friend, to no avail I gave up and watched stupid wedding shows on TLC.
11. My one day to sleep in this week was not allowed due to working - but I made $65.00 by sitting for 3 hours, so look, my week was starting to pick up some...
12. Ripped a hole in the crotch of my favorite pair of jeans (that I only paid $1.50 for at Down East Outfitters - so it's not like I'm out a lot of money).
13. Taught my "Gospel Principles" lesson for my 4th time, and am starting to wish I wasn't. This week got WAY off topic, and I have a feeling that it's going to continue to get off topic with "these people" that "have" to come to my class each week.
14. Had to go to my 30-45 singles Fireside last night...Had to make some sort of dessert...Had nothing but cake mix, so I made the "cake box Oreo cookies." During the process I was trying to melt a stick of REAL butter and melted it all over the microwave. Ew, now that really erks me to waste a real stick of butter! Cause butta ain't cheep yo's!
15. During the process of making cookies I was washing dishes and talking on the phone, cause I'm all about multitasking! However, I dropped my phone into the sink full of dishes and soap. My phone actually is kind of water proof...but I still took it apart and placed it into a bowl of rice. (I have a strong testimony of rice drying out cell phones...I know without a shadow of a doubt it works!!!!)
I know, I know, I know. Gee's, I sure can complain a lot! But, in all that very bad, no good, horrible, longest week ever I survived, and am still here to say, BRING IT ON! I can handle just about anything these days...hope your week was a lot better than mine!