Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First and Last BBQ of the Summer

My brother Cash has now become a "follower" on Blogger - look out! Therefore, he gets after me for not updating my blog almost everyday (and he comments to me quite frequently about everyone else who doesn't update their blog everyday). So Cash, here you go, I updated my blog!

How odd is this that my family only did one BBQ this summer? SO ODD! Well, to end off a much fun summer, my Mother Dearest put together a BBQ at my brother Cash's house. I have retired from planning and putting together BBQ's. That may be one reason there was only one BBQ this summer??? However, we had a great turnout and lot's of good food, but we ALWAYS have lots of good food.
Me and my beautiful little baby girl, Peyton.
(We know she's not mine...but I'll take her any day!)
Cute as can be cousins playing so well together. Joren, Terek, and Trace - such a cute pose!
Big Tanner!
Me and my girls! Summer, myself, Jessie, and Anisa.

I just wanted to share one little tid bit from the BBQ, and that is my brother Cash, impersonating an old "flame" of mine...some of you, well, a lot of you might have got to meet this "real winner" of a boyfriend of mine - The Chad. What on earth was I thinking??? For some odd reason Cash loves to make fun of him, (along with EVERYONE ELSE IN MY FAMILY) and I'm okay with it. Basically, I'm just glad as can be that I didn't end up with him. Woosh! Here is the very short video snippet of Cash impersonating The Chad. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

Okay, so is The Chad the same as Stiff? I wasn't there, so I don't know...

Lucashell said...

Oh yea "The CHAD", Logan and Cash put a funny spin on a really LAME guy...

Anisa said...

Tons of fun. We're glad we could make it. Hopefully my kids will warm up to the crazy Williams family and Kanarraville!!!

MinDee said...

so funny! i'm laughing here so much over "the chad" love it! i love you family! you guys are all so much fun. seriously. libby. you have a GREAT family! i miss your mom.