Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My Baby!

The last two weeks have been dedicated to putting this video together for my Education Technology class. I have spent every possible moment working on this production. One of the Lab Assistants finally said, "It's not going to be an Oscar Winner!" I think he just got tired of me spending a lot of time in the lab, and needing lot's of help??? Well, it's not Oscar material, but I'm pleased with the outcome. A special thanks to my friend Holly, my sister Jessica, and my dear Aunt Debbie. (Yes, I spelt November wrong on the very end credits...GADS!!!!)

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Excellent job! I am sure it is going to be an oscar winner too!

Lib-Dawg said...

Oh, thanks Lisa. I was in hopes my family might have a comment...since my aunt does an amazing job at the end...I know it made my mom cry.

The York's said...

Easy Libby not everyone gets on the computer everyday!! You did awesome, and Aunt Debbie made me cry.

Mrs Buchanan said...

Nice job Libby! It looks good. I am glad that you put me on the credits twice, I helped a lot since I was the one who took the pictures! Looks very professional!

Anisa said...

So, I saw this post a couple of days ago, but I've been a little busy. And even as I was watching it, I was thinking, I'm not sure if I can watch a 10 minute movie. And now I'm sitting here bawling... Can I get a CD or DVD of that or something? Thanks so much for making that and for including my mom.

Camaree Staheli said...

I love some of that fabric that you showed in the video. I have been inspired to quilt!!! Thanks