Monday, March 9, 2009

How's Dancing You Ask?

Oh Dancing is going FABULOUS!  It's so wonderful that I am going to take social dance again next semester.  However, the flirting with my teacher...NOT SO FABULOUS!  Today was the first day we were within inches of each other.  He's got the prettiest blue eyes, and then I saw it!  I saw my reflection off the top of his head, and yes, it was a beautiful reflection - it was me!  Basically what I'm saying is that him having a reflection isn't half bad, I MEAN THE MAN CAN DANCE! Baldness or Dancing...you decided!  After being up close and personal I clicked the trigger and I did it.  I TRIED to get my flirtatious groove on, I am not saying it was successful, but I got out there.  He is starting to see that I am alive, so that can be a start?  

Okay - wish me luck, I have my first test on Wednesday.  If it doesn't work out with my teacher, I do like my dance partner, he's pretty cute, and he is very patient with me and my two left feet.     

2 comments:

Anisa said...

Thanks for grabbing a button!!!

By the way, if you want to get plates at DI, you can spray paint them any color. As long as you primer them and you're just planning on hanging them on the wall, they should be fine. Summer has a cricut and you can cut out vinyl letters to go on them. If you do anything crafty, email it to me and I can put it on my blog!!!

By the way, are you sure your dance teacher is not gay? And bald is in right now!!!

Alisha Green said...

Woo-hoo Lib! Work it girl. And keep us posted!