Saturday, January 17, 2009

"I'm not FAT, I'm just unfit!"

That's my new favorite quote, from my new favorite movie:  Run Fat Boy, Run.  I have been waiting months for this movie to come out on DVD, and as soon as it was released Netflix sent it my way, bless their hearts!  For any of you (Shellie) that have ran a marathon this is the movie to see.  It is heartwarming, yet hilarious!  I don't think I have ever laughed so hard since I watched Little Miss Sunshine!  A pre warning, this movie is a "British" movie - with British humor, and is also David Schwimmers (Ross from Friends) first director debut.  However, I will just say this, the blister scene is the funniest scene ever...and I'm going to leave it at that!  Rent Run Fat Boy, Run, I promise you won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

Alisha Green said...

We watched this awhile back and LOVED it! We didn't know anything about it, but were pleasantly surprised. I also highly rocommend for anyone who wants a good laugh, and to feel warm fuzzies.

Anonymous said...

I have this on my Netflix queue and just moved it to the top. Looks fun!

Lucashell said...

Lucas has been trying to get this movie for me.. I want to see it..

Anonymous said...

Finally saw it. Pretty funny. It's inspiring Ethan to work out on the treadmill more.

The blister scene was so disgusting. I seriously could not watch.