Monday, October 20, 2008

Another Road Trip...I Must be CRAZY

Ya all know I'm crazy...you don't need to tell me!  I decided I missed the road so much that Jessie and I would make another long road trip over to Moab for "The Other Half" this past weekend.  It was great fun!  Couldn't have asked for better weather, one problem, IT WAS HOT!!!  I've been freezing in Alaska and thought it would be cold here too...not so much.  We left Friday morning and went the scenic route to Moab...Through Bryce Canyon, Boulder Mountain, Capitol Reef, and then into Arches.  All in two days!  We ended up camping in Torrey, right outside Capitol Reef, did some hikes along the way and then met up with Lucas, Shellie, and Legacy.  Hung out in cute little Moab and tried to sike ourselves up for this half marathon...

2 comments:

ninfa said...

you're everywhere!

Lucashell said...

Cute pic of Legz... I really need to plan a trip to see the ARCHES!