Friday, September 26, 2008

Driving Like Crazy Women...

Are we out of Canada yet???  Nope - still here!  We went to Victoria Island...and missed the ferry back to Vancouver.  Yeppers, we are staying in Victoria to check out the beautiful gardens.  Going to make the whole experience positive!  

Anyhow - driving from Alaska has been just as eventful as the drive up!  It is just as bumpy, just as long, and just as full of wildlife as the journey NORTH!  We have seen more bears than I want to admit too - black and brown.  No worries Mom, we stayed in the car, but I did think about putting honey on a piece of bread and throw it at the bears.  I DIDN'T.  Thought about it, but didn't do it.  We were stopped by a Lynx (a northern cat) that jumped out in front of us, and then ran back in the bushes.  Exciting, if you ask me!  

Other than that - we are having a complete blast - kind of sick of my car "L.F.T" as we named her (Last FronTier).  Seeing as how we slept in her for two nights in random parking lots along the journey.  

OH, also, I think I have fell in love with Vancouver and Victoria, BC, Canada.  I am falling in love with the men here Ehh!  Putting it out there - looking for a Canadian Man, Eh, with blue eyes, Eh, and health insurance, Eh.  Oh wait, health insurance is free here in Canada - It's included, so even if I don't find a man in Canada then I've at least got health insurance, Eh!!!    

4 comments:

Lucashell said...

Funny a Canadian Man EH!

Anisa said...

umm, glad you're having fun? How are you posting???

Kentucky said...

Do you still love me even after being in Alaska all summer?

Mrs Buchanan said...

I wish that I could be along for the ride, but instead I'm trying not to go crazy with school and work. I wouldn't mind a Canadian boy myself. I hope that you are taking a lot of pictures of Victoria island to show me!!!