Saturday, September 13, 2008

7 Facts

7 Facts People Don't Know About Me...

1.  I hate any movie about a comic strip character, and I will not watch them!
2.  I would love to be a dancer!  One who can really shake their groove, and look dang good doing it!
3.  I've tasted an alcoholic beverage...and it was not good.
4.  I had to take college algebra three times before I passed with a "C" grade.
5.  Along with being a dancer I would love to sing, belt it out like Celine Dion, or some other famous diva!
6.  I really can't handle three hours of church...I endure it, but it is DANG HARD!!!
7.  I still have a crush on a boy from fifth grade...last I heard he is still single???

4 comments:

Anisa said...

You used to belt them out into your hairbrush!

Logan and Sydney said...

Question, when you say comic strip character, do you mean as in Garfield or as in Spider-Man, because if it is spider man you should say comic book character. - Logan

Alisha Green said...

Libby you have to look him up when you get back. It's funny, but I was just thinking about him last night, wondering if he had gotten married yet. If he's not, then you need to go for it! I dare you, double dare, no triple dog dare! What have you got to lose?

Lucashell said...

Love your church comment I feel the same way...