Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Humping the Pipeline (my second time...)

The Alyeska Pipeline runs all the way from Barrow Alaska to Valdez Alaska. The first time I saw it in 2000 I wanted to get on top of it. Well it turns out this pipeline is pretty big stuff. However, I found a way to somehow wrap myself around it, oddly??? Well, I have once again got to see the pipeline...and if I must say, got to "hump" it once again. You have to either go to Fairbanks or to the eastern side of Alaska to see it. They have a visitor center in Fairbanks so we stopped to check it out once again.

As before I chose to climb up on the pipeline and strike a pose or two. For as lame as this may all sound we had a blast walking around the pipe and checking it all out!

4 comments:

Lucashell said...

Neat...

Klein said...

Pervert! Didn't you think of how the pipeline would feel after that encounter! Poor violated pipeline.

Liberty Williams said...

Hey Kleins...The pipeline liked it! In fact, it started to smoke some... ;)

Jessie said...

So that's what you do when you need a little somethin' somethin'!!!