Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Good Bye Grandma

I flew home for Grandma Eastman's funeral (my Mom's Mother...who has been living with her for the past two years). It was very beautiful, and yes, a happy occasion, a celebration of life. I say happy because she is no longer suffering, and is in a much better place...yeah, yeah I'm a little jealous she gets to leave this crazy world, but she lived a long life, and it was her turn to return home to our Heavenly Father. I'm so grateful for the opportunity I had to speak at her funeral and I hope that as she was there in attendance (via spirit) that she enjoyed my memories and my cousins memories. I'll miss you Grandma, but I know that we will see each other again, until then tell everyone hello, and find out if by chance I am going to meet someone in this life, also, if I have children will you watch over them until they come down. Okay - LOVE YOU!!! Enjoy Heaven!

No comments: